Broker Check

Our Qualifications

We have been working with individuals and businesses in the area since 1983.

John L Gerlick, Certified Public Accountant

To be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in Colorado, you must meet rigorous educational and experience requirements including a Bachelors Degree in Accounting, work for a CPA firm and pass a comprehensive three day exam. You then must apply for a license from the state and maintain your competence through annual continuing education.

John is also an Investment Advisor Representative †

I am an Investment Advisor Representative and affiliated with H.D.Vest Investment Services, a broker/dealer, and H.D. Vest Advisory Services.

I currently hold  Series 6 (Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative), Series 7 (General Securities Representative), Series 63 ( Uniform Securities Agent State Law Exam), and Series 66 (Investment Advisors Law Exam) securities licenses as well as life and health insurance licenses.

We are dedicated to developing lasting relationships with all our clients. We believe in helping you assess your financial goals and participate in the management of your finances.

One of the benefits of working with us is our ability to provide clear, easily understood explanations of financial products and services. The personalized program that we can provide is a roadmap to working toward a more secure financial future.

We’re looking forward to using our expertise to help you pursue your financial goals.